Lecturer (Charles University, Protestant Theological Faculty, Department of Pastoral and Social Work, and the 3rd Medical Faculty, Department of Nursing). Lecturer and counsullor in the field of care for people living with dementia and their families. Reminiscence assistant. Founder of the Reminiscence Centre, registered association in Prague.
Main areas of interest
- Improvement of the quality of life of people living with dementia and their caring families
- Reminiscence as a mean of social involvement, base of person centred care and a source of creative activities with older people living with dementia.
- Community based reform of social and psychiatric services; palliative care
- Sociological research applied in health and long term care.
- Czech Alzheimer Society – Head of the Board
- Reminiscence Centre – Member of the Board
- Society of social medicine and health care management ČLS JEP – Member of the Board
- Czech sociological society
- Czech Alzheimer Society
- Diakonia of the Evangelical Church of Czech Brethern